COMPUTER MONITOR STAND/ DESK MOUNTS/ TABLE MOUNTS/ WALL MOUNTS IN INDIA
JIN OFFICE SOLUTIONS is a leading distributor of high quality and premium monitor stand. Please view through our entire catalogue of monitor stand below to find the one that best suits you and your office ecosystem. We have lots of different varieties of monitor stands suitable for 1,2,3,4,5, and multiple monitors. ENQUIRE NOW with us to find the best solutions that suit your needs. We also have ready demo support available in case you want to try and feel the product for its quality
WE ALSO DEAL IN HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE DESKS, ADJUSTABLE COMPUTER WORKSTATIONS, LAPTOP STANDS, CPU HOLDERS ANDOTHER ERGONOMIC ACCESSORIES
View Complete Range
THE USAGE OF MONITOR STANDS IN TODAYS OFFICE ECOSYSTEM
1.MOUNTING MULTIPLE MONITORS- Nowadays with the increase in technicality and the nature of work there are many people who prefer to work on more than 1 monitor. Employees prefer to work on 2 or more monitors. It is in these scenarios that brackets come into the picture. Monitor stand help to mount more than one monitors on 1 stand
2. SPACE SAVING- It helps to save much needed valuable desk space. When a person wants to work on more than 1 monitors it isnt necessary that he has that much desk space available to keep 2 or more monitors together. Hence, it helps to mount multiple monitors on 1 stand thereby saving desk space.
3.IMPROVES POSTURE-It is height adjustable. This means that the height of the monitor mount can be adjusted as per the needs of the user. This helps us to view the monitor at our eye level rather that at desk level. When we view the monitor at eye level this results in a straight back and neck posture. Thus, it helps to reduce back and neck pain as well.
4. IMPROVES WORKING COMFORT- Improves the overall working experience and comfort of a user. It makes the monitor height adjustable and movable so as a result of this the user can view the monitor at whatever angle and tilt that he finds comfortable. He can also adjust the rotation of the monitor
5. INCREASED FOCUS- When a person uses brackets to mount multiple monitors together, it helps to arrange the monitors side by side. The monitors are arranged in such a way that there is no gap between them and it looks like a single screen. This increases focus and saves time as we can view everything together
6. PREVENTS MONITOR FROM FALLING. There are many times that a regular monitor can fall from the table with a simple push, etc. This is where having a sturdy bracket helps. They hold on tightly to the monitor with the help of screws and so there is no chance of your expensive monitor falling from the desk at office or at home.
IMPORTANCE OF ERGONOMICS
1. Reduces costs.
By systematically reducing ergonomic risk factors, you’ll prevent costly injuries. This represents a chance for significant cost savings. Also, don’t forget that indirect costs are often up to twenty times the direct cost of an injury.
59% average reduction of Musculoskeletal Disorders
65% average reduction in incidence rate
75% reduction in lost workdays
53% reduction in restricted days
68% reduction in worker’s compensation costs
39% reduction in cost per claim
43% decrease parturient costs
2. Improves productivity.
The best ergonomic solutions will often improve productivity. By designing The workspace ergonomically, less exertion, fewer motions and better heights and reaches, the workstation becomes more efficient.
3. Improves quality. Poor ergonomics results in frustrated and fatigued workers that don’t do their best work. When the work task is just too physically taxing on the worker, they’ll not perform their job like they were trained. for instance , an employee won’t fasten a screw tight enough thanks to a high force requirement which could create a product quality issue.
4. Improves employee engagement. Employees notice when the corporate is putting forth their best efforts to make sure their health and safety. If an employee doesn’t experience fatigue and discomfort during their workday, it can reduce turnover, decrease absenteeism, improve morale and increase employee involvement.
5. Creates a far better safety culture.
Ergonomics shows your company’s commitment to safety and health as a core value. The cumulative effect of the previous four benefits of ergonomics may be a stronger safety culture for your company. Healthy employees are your most precious asset; creating and fostering the security & health culture at your company will cause better human performance for your organization.
NECCESSITY OF ERGONOMICS AND ROLE OF MANAGERS
Health and safety managers must deal with many areaa of worker well-being; sometimes it’s difficult to decide what to prioritize. This may leave managers asking, “Why is ergonomics important in the workplace? Why should I spend my time and budget on this slice of the safety pie?”
Poor ergonomics is a major contributor to acute workplace injuries and injuries that develop over time. An example of an acute injury caused by poor ergonomics is back strain caused by lifting an object using poor technique.
Many jobs require people to perform the same movement again and again, day after day. Over the long term, if someone is repeatedly engaging in movements that are unhealthy—not ergonomic—that can lead to discomfort, injury, and disability. These are known as repetitive stress or overuse injuries.
WHAT DO WORKERS THINK
Workers often sit or stand for long periods of time. Poor posture caused by an ill-fitting workstation leads to pain and injury. Chronic neck and shoulder pain are commonly associated with poor workstation ergonomics.
People spend a huge portion of their life at work. By some estimates, we spend one-third of our life working. That means that if we’re going to experience a repetitive stress or posture-related injury, it’ll likely be in the workplace.
So is an ergonomics process worth the cost? Yes, absolutely! Not only is ergonomics good for your business, it’s great for your people. As health & safety professionals, we need to be able to demonstrate the value of ergonomics to get buy-in for the process.
Good managers consider the following when making decisions
Definitely,Yes! If the team morale is high then that would reflect the progress & revenue getting upper side. High quality premium monitor stands can improve the focus, time & comfort as users can view everything together. Improves productivity & quality by design the workspace ergonomically. Improves employee engagement and focus by taking efforts for their safety & health.
Yes, It would be cost effective. As being largest supplier of monitor movable arms in India. We listen to our customers first. For bulk orders please Get in Touch with us for personal quotation.
- Increase Work Productivity.
- Increase More Revenue.
- Prevent costly injuries.
- Create a safe culture.
- Prevents monitor from falling.
The only right thing you have to think before buying a monitor movable arm is What type of monitor arm or configuration you want?